As members of the Body of Christ, we believe that the Scriptures are the inspired and infallible Word. We believe that they are the basis for all that we believe and the final measure by which we judge all doctrine. It is imperative that each believer know and understand the fundamental elements of the gospel. It is extremely critical that we know in whom and in what we believe so that we will not be blown away with every wind and doctrine and be easily deceived!!!
- God is the Father Almighty and that He is the maker of Heaven and Earth, as the scriptures have said.
- Jesus is the Christ and the only begotten Son of the Father.
- Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
- Jesus was conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
- Jesus suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried.
- On the third day, Jesus rose from the dead and declared victory over the grave, death, and hell.
- Jesus has gone back to the Father to prepare a place for us in His kingdom.
- Jesus will come back as he promised to judge the world and to deliver the righteous.
- The Holy Ghost is sent from the Father into the world and indwells and empowers the believers.
- The Christian Church is the Body of Christ and the Bride for whom he will return.
- The Saints are called to fellowship with one another.
- When we confess our sins, God forgives us of our sins.
- Those who die in Christ will resurrect and live forever with the Lord.
- Those who die in sin will resurrect to face the judgment and eternity in hell.