Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Deacon Henry Ormond
The purpose of the Men’s ministry is to prepare Christian men to assume the roles God created them to fulfill. The aim is to equip men to be spiritual leaders in their home, the church and throughout their communities. The ultimate objective is to “present every man perfect in Christ Jesus” (Col 1:28).
- To promote biblical manhood by exhorting one another to godly living as we grow together in Christ-likeness! (Eph. 4:15)
- To promote biblical fatherhood and the importance of male leadership in the home, especially in a culture that marginalizes the role of the father in the family (Eph. 5:23)
- To teach and encourage married men to “love their wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her (Eph. 5:25).
- To create an environment of trust and accountability— “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” (Prov. 27:17).
- To equip men to reach unsaved friends, neighbors, and family members (Matt. 28:19-20).
- To promote a culture of unity, love, and forbearance among men and within the Mt Calvary Church family (Eph. 4:1-3).
Get Connected. Go Deeper.
We meet on the 2nd Saturday of every month, at 10am.